Monday, November 8, 2010

A hint of mint and lemon.


Mint, lemon verbena, white roses and freesias guaranteed that Lesley's posy would look and smell fresh throughout her wedding day.

I started off with a small problem in that the roses which came in were huge, which is great... unless you want a soft unstructured look, which I did.

I found some open spray roses, and these, together with the wild 'tails' of the freesias and the bright green tips of the mint and verbena, gave the posy a less structured look.

To finish off the posy, I framed it with white sweet peas. Very sweet !

Let me tell you that nothing makes a floral designer happier than a bride saying "Oh ! That's exactly what I wanted!"

Thank you, Lesley, for allowing me to be part of your wedding !

To see more of our weddding flowers, go to www.calypsoflowers.com.au

No comments: